Write an Accenture Office Guide
Send us your article about your local Accenture office or a summary of Accenture in your country.
Office or Country
Are you writing an article about a specific office or a general country guide?
- Fill out the form below or if you prefer you can also email us.
- The form is just a suggestion, write however you want.
- We suggest you write in a Word Processor on your computer and then copy it to this form, as text can sometimes get lost when submitting web forms.
- Please review and check spelling and grammar before submitting.
- Feel free to use HTML tags to format your text, e.g.: <P>, <B>, <H3> (for sub headings), <UL>, <LI>, etc.
- We never publish anything without your final approval. We will contact you by email to discuss any edits.
- Your article will be read mostly by young job seekers interested in Accenture. Current accenture employees is another group of readers.
An office (detailed information) (Recommended)
A country (summary)
Which office (or country) is your article about?
Please list relevant “quick facts” such as number of employees, number of Managing Directors (MDs), famous SEs (e.g. country M.D.), revenues (yearly sales), biggest clients, main industries served, etc.
Scandals & Failures
Please list and summarize any scandals or project failures you know of from this Accenture office/country.
How do employees feel about this office?
If you have any statistics or information about employee health at this office please describe it. For example: how many employees burn out, how much sick leaves are there, etc.
If you know salary ranges for different positions in Accenture at this office/country, please lists them here. Try to be as specific as possible. Also comment on benefits, if you can.
All information related to the information process. What are the steps? E.g. first HR interview, then case studies, computer assessments, group interviews, etc. How many times do the candidate have to come to the office? Try to give an overview and some details. What do they assess? Do you have any tests that this office uses? Any common interview questions?
Resources for Accenture Employees
Please list all resources and info that might benefit current Accenture employees, such as lawyers (with experience of cases against Accenture), psychologists (who can treat burn-out, etc.), what relevant employment laws say, help to start new companies, etc.
Other information that might not fit any of the above fields.
Relevant documents, such as emails, photos, proposals, final reports, invoices, time-reports, computer files, video recordings, audio recordings, etc.
If newspapers have covered this office, please give the links (URLs) to their articles.
Your Name or Nickname
Note: All articles are published 100% anonymously! We will NOT publish your name (nickname).
It will never be published or shared, but it is useful to us if we have questions or
need to discuss possible edits to your story.
If you have any off-the-record comments to us or questions, please write them here. These comments will not be published.