Blow the Whistle on an Accenture Scandal or Failure
Send us your article about:
- A scandal: a situation where accenture has been involved in corruption, bribes, over-charging, abuse, harassment, etc.
- A project failure: catastrophic results, delays, blown budgets, etc.
Please describe the relevant aspects of the situation (e.g. client, type of project, country, when it took place, why Accenture was hired)
Please tell the story of the scandal or failure.
Results and Consequences
What were the consequences to the client (or others) due to Accenture’s actions?
What, if anything, has Accenture done to try to cover up the failure or scandal?
- Fill out the form below or if you prefer you can also email us.
- The form is just a suggestion, write however you deem fit.
- We suggest you write in a Word Processor on your computer and then copy it to this form, as text can sometimes get lost when submitting web forms.
Please suggest a title for this scandal or failure
We need some kind of proof or documentation to be able to publish this. Evidence can be emails, photos, proposals, final reports, invoices, time-reports, computer files, links (see below), video recordings, audio recordings, etc.
If newspapers have covered this scandal or failure, please give the links (URLs) to their articles.
Your Name or Nickname
Note: All scandals and failures are published 100% anonymously! We will NOT publish your name (nickname).
It will never be published or shared, but it is useful to us if we have questions or
need to discuss possible edits to your story.
If you have any off-the-record comments to us or questions, please write them here. These comments will not be published.