Accenture New York – The Unofficial Insider’s Guide
The Accenture New York office is thought of as something of the Head Quarters for Accenture, together with the Chicago office. Despite its importance, the office is not at all a pleasant environment to work in; it is very old and a bit run down and has old-school cubicles.
Interestingly, Accenture has its Global Image team working in the NY office. The "Ministry of Propaganda" and the antagonists to the Exposing Evil Empire campaign, if you will.
Quick Facts: Accenture in NYC
|Managing Directors:||ca. 150|
|Notable Managing Directors:|
|Main Industries served:|
Employee ReviewsHere’s what one former employee from the New York City Office thinks about working there:
"Six of us from a NYC project called it quits and left Assventure for greener pastures at the beginning of 2010.
Stupid incompetent managers, coupled with incompetent client resources. Lots of ass-kissing, backstabbing, hypocrisy, and did I say ass-kissing??
Consultants were forced to do twice or thrice the amount of work a normal person should be doing, as they couldn’t get the client to staff all the positions they agreed to staff at inception. It was brutal, annoying and utterly pointless.
Couple that with the shitty technology we had to work with, or worse implement, made this engagement an utter disaster. Oh, let’s not even discuss all the major and minor ways in which they would basically steal money from the client!! Honestly, how does this company stay in business?? They need to disappear, and soon!"
Labels: accenture, ass-kissing, assventure, blah, crap, deadbeats, hate, idiots, incompetence, incompetent, morons, rude, sucks
ScandalsNo scandals listed. Yet…
Job Opportunities at Accenture New York
The recruiters of the Accenture New York office normally post job openings on the mainstream career sites.
Though you might consider applying to companies such as IBM, Cap-Gemini, KPMG, etc. instead.
AddressThe New York Office is located at:
New York, NY 10105
+1 (917) 452-4400
Directions to the Accenture New York OfficeFrom JFK Airport:
- Take the airport train to Sutphin Boulevard.
- Take the subway E-train towards down-town.
- Change to the F-Train in Jackson Hts
- Get off the train at 57 Street.
- Exit the station and walk south (away from Central Park) on Avenue of the Americas ("6th avenue") about one block and you will have the Av. of the Americas 1345 on the right side of the street.
Going by public transport like this costs $7 and takes about 60-75 minutes. Taxi takes about the same time and will cost you $45 plus tolls (a few $) and tip.
From Penn Station:
- Take the blue E-train towards Jamaica Center. Don’t get confused with the A and C trains, on the same track, they won’t serve you.
- Get off at 5 Av / 53 St.
- Walk about one block until you get to Av. of the Americas, take a right and walk towards Central Park for about 2 blocks. Accenture’s office is on the left side of the street, at number 1345.
If you have relevant information about Accenture’s office in New York, such as info about scandals, project failures, personal horror stories, employee reviews, important events, or photos, videos, please comment below or drop us a line.
Want to write about your Accenture office? Please let us know!