This article is not complete yet.
Quick Facts about Accenture India
|Notable Senior Executives:|
|Main Industries served:|
Scandals & Failures
Exposing Evil Empire has written about several scandals at Accenture in India:
- Accenture and subsidiary Avanade milked its client Scansource for money with a bait-and-switch fraud.
- The HR Department in India was caught manipulating employee reviews.
- One of them was D. Krishna Reddy (45), father of two.
- An Accenture woman, Supriya (23), fell to her death from the Accenture building at Cyber Pearl in Madhapur, after an argument with her colleague and boyfriend. Media reported it as a suspected suicide. The father of Supriya lodged a complaint to the police alleged that their daughter is not timid to commit suicide. The police is investigating.
- An Accenture employee’s wife committed suicide in 2012 allegedly due to dowry harassment. The husband’s version is that the reason was that he was going to be working abroad later that year.
Interview Process in Accenture India
One (management consulting) Accenture India employee states:
In Consulting it ranges roughly from 4-50 lac Indian Rupees – that roughly translates to 6500 – 80000 USD annually. More details to come.
Resources for Accenture Employees
Accenture has MANY offices all over India. For example, in Mumbai city, they have seven offices and in Bangalore city it’s as much as 13 offices. Then there’s Hyderabad, Chennai, and Delhi which have over five offices each.
In the map, you can find the most important office in each city.